BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

5 September 2021

THE GREATER LOVE

By Rado Gatchalian

Over the hills, I shall no longer
See the face of the devil.
Whether I stay behind,
The songs of the forest
Linger in me like my own soul.
Why should I stop the journey
Even it seems the world is about to end?
Life is traveling so fast
Every moment becomes a past.

To whom shall I give my love?
Beyond that solitary clouds,
Shall I gaze the beauty of today?
When the night comes
And in my prayer:
Greater love is to endure pain,
Every child becomes a man.

Tomorrow, when the world
Measures the strength of my character:
I shall forever obey and resist
The search for happiness.
Like a river: 
Listen to the flow —
And I become ripples
Where the beginning meets the end.