BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

9 September 2021

SURPRISE

By Marlene Harkness

A mail has arrived today
A late present for my birthday
I opened it up with so much glee 
Thinking what this could be
Oh! It's an album made especially for me.

I saw the cover, lovely fotos I see
I turned the first page, a beautiful foto of my daughter & me.

This album contains my favourite fotos with my grandkids most specially. Happy memories with family.
It is so meaningful
I am so thankful
A gift I will always treasure
A sweet surprise indeed.

Thank you Deanna Isaiah & Havana
I love you very much. 💕💕💕
Family is forever💖

August 25, 2021