BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

16 September 2021

I AM NO LONGER A CHILD

By Janet Rose Licudo 


 
I want to share a poem I created for my daughter for her school assignment regarding adolescent .🤗

 I AM NO LONGER A CHILD

I am getting older now
No longer a child
Not yet an adult
But a girl trying to mould a path for her own.

I am learning to make my own choices.
Creating a future with my bare hands
Learning how to step out
Despite the world is wide

I no longer need a hand to hold
When walking on the road
But the courage of independence
To let me explore this world

But sometimes I fall
As I struggle to walk with my own
Looking at the bigger picture
That makes me a better person

It so hard to accept 
That 1m building a life by myself
Being responsible is on top
To create a better life.

By Rose L.⚘
(Janet Rose Licudo) 
Shared on Messenger