BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

16 September 2021

ODE TO MA'AM Leah Dancel

By Janet 🌹 Rose Licudo 



Ode to ma'am Leah Dancel 

At times, I feel alone and lost.
You are there as my comfort.
Every word from you 
Offers warmth to my lonely heart.

God sent you to me.
At times I am needy.
Someone could understand me.
Someone could talk to me.

We shared the same passion.
We shared the same emotion.
I am glad I've known you.
I'm grateful to be your friend too.

Thank you ma'am for coming into my life.
Every word from you is so warm in my heart.
Every moment we talk, seems we known each other long time ago.
Wishing one day, we will meet together too.

Thank you for your hugs and warm thought.
Thank you for your love and sincere words.
I will cherish them forever.
You will always be in my heart and my prayers.

Thank you so much ma'am.God bless you always po🙏😇😘😘😘

©🌷Rose(09162021)
Filipino Poets In Blossoms