BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

14 September 2021

HE IS GONE

By Yesu Ben

(i miss my Tatay. You made me cry just now.) Poem reply to Remembering You by Estelle Cortes 

your pen oft dances to a diffrent tune
Refreshing in these cliché times
That I find myself in strange commune
With Tatay, though he rests is a far clime.

Those unknown cardboard houses painted green
Of tear-thinned swatches not quite blue
An aura tainted by something between
Now and tomorrow’s strange and faded hues.

I still talk to him although he is gone
When i climb hills or slide down soft ravines
He is where this earth's cruelty and claws
remaining  in my DNA (nakaw) and genes. .

Keep posting Estelle  precious poet queen
we will to you, your poems proudly convene.

September 15, 2021