BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

11 July 2021

THE POET’S CREED

By Yesu Ben

I’ve roamed, from east to west, the world, by books and art,
have seen diversity inside my staggered heart,
To ad infinitum in voice that's sure and loud,
Expressions are wide-ranging, mixed, unique and proud

With this my pen and ink are paper bridges built,
that link the nations and recapture friendships spilt
yet failed I have among my peers and those I love
For conflicts eventuate within or from above.

I have my own path, yet it's Life I choose to serve
With poems and songs for life itself feels I deserve
This privilege and skill which few have been endowed
Not kings, not men of God, have the right to be proud.

I write my poems for love and not to have a name
For poets true aren’t steered by power, wealth nor fame.

(creating verses is how true poets show their appreciation to Life. Yet true that the perfect poem is yet to be written as yet the perfect poet is yet to be born)