BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

19 July 2021

IF TOMORROW COMES WITHOUT ME

If tomorrow comes without me
I would commence to be a memory
Cease when in oblivion me you bury.

If tomorrow comes and I’m not here
To dust, our true nature I was diverged
A fate, a destiny each of us share.

Whenever that tomorrow comes
As dust and mud are on the ground
I’m in the vegetation growing all around.

When I’m gone as you awake tomorrow
I’m traveling to a place where there’s no sorrow
I’ll be in bliss that I’m not sure if I’ll miss you.

I know my dear that you’ll be grieving
But your tears would be a heavy burden
To my spirit’s tender butterfly wings.

Lastly my love I beg you to forgive me
It’s not my will to leave you in this way
But in the place where I am going
For you I will be lovingly waiting.

© Myr Reyes E. Tejada
19/07/2021