BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

5 July 2021

TEMPORARY PASSENGER



By Helen Sarita

When I created my own truce on refraining to veer the inclination of my confused heart and give time just to hear again and again the words of God which I have fully understood but not being lived for to the fullest I hear the calling of my pen but was uncertain on the topic of what to scribble on..
I know I was dared as a writer to quench the thirst of those who also wish to reflect on this Lenten Season. I would love to ask if the reflection they wished for is only for this season? 
Or merely from now to forever more? I followed my senses whilst it gyrate 
to search the unsearchable,
find the things that I have already found..
I feel incomplete yet thankful to understand 
that I am human, still breathing, 
I have so much time to spread love 
Which is so mysterious, digging it up to the pit 
but still some of my questions 
remained unanswered 
Life is what it is and no words could ever give the true meaning 
of our purpose except of emptying ourselves in our gypsies through the many facets of life..and the wisdom of light would come and in a right and perfect time would not be vague anymore. 
It will stay in our hearts 
and it’s with the inhale and exhale of our breathing..the best thing is that we are still living and aware that we are just a temporary passengers of life and will soon to embark onto our own destination where the answers of our confusing thoughts is waiting. 
Those who claimed they are still and certain are the hypocrites and slaves of their hidden souls. 
I apologize to judge myself in claiming I am just one of the many sinners deluging on this world we dwelt in…

Helen Sarita
(c) Holy Friday
April 19, 2019