BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

19 July 2021

I'LL COVER YOU WITH SUNSHINE

Writing from a spoonfed photo and title concept as inspired by our once a Little Smart Kiddo, growing into a young lady and ultimately a woman, a wife and a mother of one smart boy.

 

Miemie:

I'll cover you with sunshine 

To quell your freezing day.

The winter chills are dreary 

I'll warm you from behind. 


I'll cover you with sunshine 

With rays around me shine

I'll wrap you in my arms 

With love enfolding and warm.


Me:

Your sea looks radiant from afar.

It's calm and blue both high and low. 

It speaks of depth, your wisdom shows; 

Inspires my life to know by far. 


As you cover me with sunshine 

While standing here tall and sure; 

The light of your sunbeams divine 

Takes all burdens I've endured. 


©Leah C. Dancel 

Copyright@July 19, 2021

All rights reserved 

SH-Australia 

Filipino Poets in Blossoms 🌸 

Photo-Poetry 

Title Concept Inspired 

by Miemie Verdida 

Sunshine Coast, Queensland