BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

5 July 2021

DON'T LEAVE ME DAD


@ DON'T LEAVE ME, DAD @
°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
 
         Dad can you see  
     the tears in my eyes? 
        Can you hear me
             I am crying?
     I can't live without you
       Don't leave me, Dad.
  You stay the way you are
    I put it on my shoulder
        I'll walk you, Dad.
     Just like you took me.

 No matter how old you are
          This is my virtue, 
            your presence.
     I can't live without you
       Don't leave me, Dad.
   You stay the way you are
      I put it on my shoulder
          I'll walk you, Dad.
        Don't leave me, Dad.
      Just like you took me.

         Floating in front of
            the eyes today, 
      Only your contribution
            You are my life,
    How much have you done?
  Sweat on your head and feet
     You provided the money,
       To meet all my needs
    You have never been stingy.
             Please, father, 
         please don't leave
       I can't stand this pain
      I can't live without you
        Don't leave me, Dad
    You stay the way you are
      I put it on my shoulder
           I'll walk you, Dad
       Just like you took me
        Don't leave me,,Dad.

Written by: Sumon Zaman 🇧🇩

Image Credit : getty Image. 
By the courtesy of Google.

Source: Filipino Poets in Blossoms 🌸 
July 6, 2021