BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

11 July 2021

TO MY TEARS

My tears, please tell me where your fountain lies
Is it in my soul, my heart, my eyes?
Is your spring near or far, I want to know
I’m hurting now and I need to soak in you.

I need a river of you to wash my fears
In its current drown all my cares
Till all my pains drain with you in the sea
Within its depths my worries die setting me free.

But tell me why, in my joys you dare to share
As I sigh in bliss, in my eyes a mist appears
Could be the dew that drops from Heaven at dawn
Making the leaves sparkle like precious diamonds
You fill my eyes that for some time I won’t see gloom.

© Myr Reyes E. Tejada
11 July, 2021
All rights reserved

Source: Filipino Poets in Blossoms 🌸