BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

15 May 2023

Tribute to My Mother's 42nd Death Anniversary

By Leah C Dancel

Tribute to My Mother's 42nd Death Anniversary




You're well-remembered ...
Your place in my heart still warms 
With fond thoughts of you.

The bank memories are filled 
With goodness of who you are

In my life; you gave
me lessons: a legacy
of a mother's love.

Our journey was smooth and rough 
But we pulled through all seasons...

Overcoming ails
And surviving drudgeries 
With time on our side.

Now it's recompensated
As years roll by like a cloud.

Let me pay respect
As I reminisce this day
Your passage to the blue.

Another lesson you left:
Learn to let go; keep going.

©Leah C Dancel
Copyright © 16 May 2023
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA 
#renga
#haiku
#couplet
#mother
#death_anniversary