BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

16 May 2023

BE THOU MY GUIDING LIGHT

17 May 2023




BE THOU MY GUIDING LIGHT
(A tribute: James 5:20 )

Be thou my guiding light:
To lead me out from darkness 
Brighten the path where I've trod
And illumine my hazy senses. 

Be thou my staff to hold
That I may walk in steadfast faith, 
As I pass through this vale of doubts;
Keep me steady for I am weak.

Be thou my helping hand
To carry my load of cares;
Ease my burdens for I am weary 
As I journey on - to my destiny.

Be thou my clear vision 
That I may see the way I go 
With hope of finding eternity 
By your promise I will stand.

Be thou my solid rock  
Whom I lean on at every fall
Shield me from all adversity 
Give me strength to endure.

©Leah C Dancel
Copyright © 17 May 2023
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA
#james5:20
#bethoumyguidinglight
#dedication
#hm

FB Comments:

"Amen! Beautiful piece po nay! The repetition sounds so good to read!"
- Jeffrey Cejero ♥️

"Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡
Powerful soul touching poem.. Kudos ma'am." - Wilfred Ntui πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

"So beautiful Leah" - Pacita Wilesmith