BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

16 February 2023

SAPPHIRE SKY

Photo: Air New Zealand
©Leah C Dancel
August 19, 2015

Sapphire Sky
By Melany Amante Mabao Maguindanao

My lipstick mark on my cup...
It's glaring red under the light.
A smile curved in the corner...
A thought figured out of nowhere.

Life rushing in the freeway...
On the fast lane, in the highway.
Some got caught up in the race...
Others came crashing on a daze.

The lines on my face...
Though time can't erase...
The space of my days...
I can fill with colorful laces.

I'll never join the stampede,
I won't live the life they craved.
I'll listen to my spirit calling... 
On the hillside, my sapphire sky  is waiting!

Copyright/2019/Melany Amante Mabao Maguindanao