BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

5 February 2023

A WISE WOMAN

6 February 2023
(Lifted from Estelle Cortes9

Photo credit to Jigsaw Puzzle 


I knew a Wise Woman
And she said to me

That the river would mold me
And the wild wind would cool me

That the trickster the coyote
He would fool me

That father Sun would warm me
Mother Earth would clothe me

Grandmother Moon would greet me
And of the old ways she would teach me
Wise woman, she told me

To always walk lightly
Tread the earth ever gently
Lovingly so preciously

And take from her sparingly
She said, to share with others
What you have learned from me

Be still and breathe, ever patiently
For the web of life
Has woven what is to be

But you must still choose
Your own path, you will see

And lastly, the wise woman said to me
To listen to the wise one
That dwells within me

To walk my path in balance
Is too be free
More than just words
So mote it be...

Author Unknown