BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

4 February 2023

LOVE IN SILENCE

By Leah C Dancel
"The love we give away
Is the only love we keep."
~Elbert Hubbard

LOVE IN SILENCE

You are the only love
My heart can ever keep
The one that makes it beat
The warmth I've so much missed
None others can fill but you.

You are the only love
I will ever want
Amidst the turbulent air
Amidst the violent atmosphere
Of chaos and confusion.

I'm very sad how things happened
In the middle of nowhere
The war-mongering strangers
Were no strangers, still we're caught unaware
Of their wiles and divisive schemes.

The potent poison coming from the arrow
Had set me dead, my heart broken
I'll journey on and wish to see a rainbow
Sitting in a pot of gold hinted by golden rays
Where the sun shine brightly over the mists.

Up on the air, I'll weave dreams
Counting stars in zillions
Write them in a gazette of memories
The moon may wane, their beams may fade
My love for you will forever stay.

For you in silence I will continue to live
The path I tread in your arms will lead
At night when hopes relieve all sorrows
One day, even the dusk at twilight will see us through
For the unforgettable memories our love have shared.

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright © February 5, 2022
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA