BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

24 February 2023

BEYOND THE DREAM

By Hum Ale


Beyond the Dream 

I cannot leap since I’m engulfed 
Within the domain of war 
A demarcation in my mind it jostles 
This land is of mine to savior the heart says 
As when the wind caresses the whiff of vinegar 
This wide prairie land in my eyes 
I spread my wings as if freedom is with me
Poignancy I feel since the cloud masquerades 
The silvery fliers to the land 
I squeak, my sweet child transfixes  
My mind dwells in qualm 
Smothered by dark dream
With the silhouette of smoke that billows 
The callous winds caresses as the siren bellows 
Hearts shrieks in yonder 
It’s just within an inch of distance 
Where I might feel safe 
The land may not be of mine to tread 
As a different identity I’m marked 
Can I quell my shredded heart? 
I wonder if the same place 
I would embrace with my heart 
And find the same palpitation 
Over my tattered body that glorifies 
For one benign home to cook edible foods 
And, peace would shower 
With an arrival of a divine messenger 
Even when I can’t think of my age as years drift
The sunset might tell in the feeble winter 
To not remember the hymn of a minnow 
That withers along with the relic of debris 
Somewhere far in my home 

(C) Hum Ale 

Photo Courtesy: Google