BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

29 December 2021

PHENOMENON

Photo: Google

PHENOMENON

The purest form of the spirit as I have just learned,
Is that thin film-like, white smokey veil
That leaves a dead person's body when he draws his final - last breath.
Was it a coincidence that I was blessed
To witness that phenomenon in a trance
When my last word of prayer was said.
I saw a figure of an Angel taking your hand as your spirit appeared out of nowhere 
It travelled from your feet and hovered over your face
And for a moment,  the white veil  evanesced into the air out of my sight.
It left me speechless; no one would understand me about what I saw.

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright@December 30, 2021
ILA Magazine Lesson 
#DecastitchChallenge
#Wow_Evanesce
#brothersdeath

Author's Note:
This was my first-hand experience watching  my dying brother via video call. It was an inexplicable moment to witness such a phenomenon that involved a family member facing his own death. I asked the immediate family members who were physically with my brother on that very moment, but they told me, they didn't notice anything. It was my brother's 64th birthday. He died at 10 am, exactly on the day he was born. His twin sister followed 19 days later. Unlike her twin brother, I didn't see anything like that with her.

Date: February 23, 2021