BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

13 December 2021

ASYMMETRY

By Leah C. Dancel



ASYMMETRY

Father and son
Brother and sister
Their pulses, their hands
Hold steady with brushes
Assorted paints in the palette
I see no rainbow
Their strokes flow
A river of idea
In one direction
Obsessed with creativity.

I sneaked in
And took one of the contaminated brushes
I thought I could do a mango
Ripe, thin skinned and sweet
With thought disarrayed
I dipped the brush in the palette
The colours came on
Heck, the brush said
"Just go with the flow."
Oh well, at least I've tried.

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright ©December 13, 2021
All rights reserved
Glenfield-Australia

Photo: Mango Artwork 
© Leah C. Dancel
December 13, 2021


MANGO
 Summer Fruit
December 13, 2021
At NAF's Home