BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

31 December 2021

MY PRAYERFUL THANKS

A Tribute

MY PRAYERFUL THANKS
(a grateful tribute to Ate Amy and Uncle Alan)

People in our lives may come and go
And life in time will cease to grow
But your loving kindness brings a glow
To my broken spirit you come to know.

When times hit hard you honored me
With love and friendship kind and true
Without condition and without fail
You give them all without a flaw.

For every goodness you've accorded me
To you with blessings returned tenfold more
And abundant life and good health implored
With prayerful wish I hail Long live!

Life will always be without travails
And our friendship grow from strength to strength
Thank you dear kind sweet folks I say:
To my grave your kindness with me will lay.

@Leah Dancel
Copyright©June 9, 2011
All rights reserved
SH-Australia
Kindness in Adversity Series 2