BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

1 December 2021

30th Year CelebraTea_ion

Repost
December 2, 2017



Perfect celebration with my daughters and a grandson.... at Laduree Sydney.

➖💠➖💠➖💠➖

Was it coincidence when the plane I was on that landed in Melbourne 30 years ago, it rained. Today, our lunch date with my children also culminated with rain. 

Exquisite morning tea at Laduree Sydney followed by lunch at Malaysian Restaurant at Westfield CBD. 

We have the little Star of the Show with us too.

Gallery






My two achievements at 39-40 years apart from me.


I love the Sassy Duck with dark sweet sauce (braised roasted duck). Succulent and tender. Then rice vermicelli with veggies and Chicken cooked in coconut cream with chilli.

➖💠➖💠➖💠➖



My thanksgiving thought for a 30th Anniversary here in Australia today. My children will join me on a simple celebratory lunch... I never dreamed to be somewhere outside my dear Motherland. But it seems my fate brought me here. It's a fitting tribute to therefore say: Praise the Lord!