BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

28 November 2021

UNDERSTAND MY SILENCE!

By Sai Prakash

UNDERSTAND MY SILENCE!

Many words I wish to speak a few sweet and a few sour
I tried many times,you gave me no space
I thought you have no time to spare
Every time I tried,you erected a roadblock
Even I tried to surpass,there is no road ahead

Today I stand at the crossroads, today or never
I was left with no option, I am prepared to take the path less traveled 
But before I leave, let me pour my thoughts, I except a final hearing, I hope without an interruption

Let me remind you how we progressed, from classmates to soulmates
A journey that took us two decades, all the while you kept the doors open 
Of late I find, you started to withdraw your emotions, neither you shared nor allowed me 
This indifference is very hard to bear

I started to learn the art of swallowing my words and pride, upto a point of no return 
I started to lose even my identity
I dont know, what conspired 
Your neglect weighing heavy on my psyche, I am left with no option but to leave 

May be one day good sense may prevail 
No cloud can ever hide, the Sun will surely emerge 
Speak to me before it is too late, I confide mine 
It's your turn, I wait 
I wish you can understand my silence all these days

(C) Saiprakash

Source: ILA MAGAZINE
Where Culture Meets Creativity
Founder: Annette Nasser