BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

3 November 2021

SWEET TIME

By Estelle Cortes
Dedicated to Leah C. Dancel




Some things take their own sweet time,
Like petals of a flower unfolding,
Like bees pollinating.
Even the ebb and flow of the tide,
Are  dependent on the Moon.

Some things are beyond our control,
Some things can't be grasped,
Some things can't be forced
Like the orgasmic gasps of lovers 
In the throes of making love.

So I put my trust in Fate,
That the Universe puts me
Where I am meant to be,
At certain points when I just want to rebel
No matter how defiant I may be.

So I bow my head and say:
Let thíngs be.
Destiny will have its say.
I'm just your soldier,
Please lead the way.
And humbly I say,
So mote it be.

~Estelle~
02102020


Comment 

That's beautiful too. Even in the sensuality of your writings, they always come out decent due to the words you've carefully considered. If only I were young, I wouldn't mind love being consummated with the right man, who at the sametime is my soulmate. It gives meaning to the cycle of life. ... lcd (04/11/2021)