BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

2 November 2021

MEDITATIONS

Meditation


MEDITATIONS

I am a wanderer looking for a place where i can rest my weary soul burdened with pangs and strifes; there is no place.

I walk and walk and walk keeping my steps as slow as silence can bear. In deeper thoughts I ponder how to find the place I long to see.

I am confused where will I go? who will lead me? what can it be I really seek? Neither an earthly mirth nor vain joy I want.

Then I feel the hand of the Great someone above; uncovering the cloud of doubts and the stormy path I passed by.

In gratitude I kneel down to pray. With bent knees and head bowed -I murmur in solemn meditation: Seeing the hope once deprived me, touching the curtain of reality.

Soon I realise life indeed is full of anguish and misery. The only assurance I have known; life is girded with ETERNAL HAPPINESS.

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright@2021
All rights reserved
SH-Australia
November 3, 2021

Reformat by
Don Luman-ag
From the Original Manuscript
©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright@1981
All rights reserved
May 1981
Edited by
Father Roderick C.Salazar Jr
DYRF Cebu City
Station Manager
SVD, USC Vice President


Comment in Verse

It's either that there is no perfect verse
or that this entireness is over flawed,
That perfect humans of this universe
All try too hard that their muses explode.

Perfection is an  individual thing
The question is does it exist or not.
I think perfection is, rhymed or un-rhymed.
It flows out through our pens though inks may blot.

I say you’ve written countless perfect poems
I say this though the world may not agree.
It flows from you like blood flows in a vein
That the great entirety may come to be.

YB, November 3, 2019

There  can never be
Mystic life,  we are  blind  to see, 
A never  ending book we call, 
When still breath you have and toils. 

Even as planned  we go and walk, 
Endings don't match  our goals, 
But  still we strive and see things through, 
For  there is hope in One  we knew.
~Winnie Dacoco-Carmona
November 3, 2019

Shamed and penniless, 
you and me 
... exiles
to this most distant obscure palisade,
thus in this affliction 
must walk and seek our paths
to find 
what our drained souls want most ―
this central role, 
this mission seemingly forlorn,
and yet evanescence - 
and death shall from all vanity
conduct our course
and in the end, 
liberate
and set at liberty
as Jews with tired feet
looking for that obscure
promised land. 

YB, November 3, 2021

"Time will come that you will find that place you seek. It is always there in your heart." ~NT3