BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

23 November 2021

PERFECTIONS

By Rebecca Tarog Adjie Canon



There's no way that I can achieve perfection
Somewhere along the way I will stumble
I will fall short of expectation, I will fail
I will disappoint myself and others
I will concede defeat, but, momentarily I hope

There is a THIN line between surrender and submission
The determination to rise once again
I will get tired, discouraged and disheartened
BUT never lose the will to fight, gather the strength to emerge, and move on from a failure

It takes courage to stop fretting and moaning a lost battle
Resolute look ahead to better days that is yet to come
I believe that agony will not last forever
It is just a matter of perspective, of looking at situations

I have learned how to make do of what is left 
Believing that something better is in store for me
And just for this moment when the tides are high and I feel stifled by uncertainties and fear
I will hold on to that faith that everything will come to pass

After all the tears that have been shed, significant lessons were learned
Waves of trouble will ebb, the sea of life will be calmed again
As if nothing happened, as if no storm has come to ravage

     KEEP BELIEVING, I WILL RIDE HIGH, THE BEST IS YET TO BE!

Zoraya
Pilar, Sorsogon
Philippines
November 24, 2021
10:23 a m.