BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

30 November 2021

DREAM TRAVEL


My solo flight adventure to Washington DC, USA for the first time in my life in 2005 to attend the Poetry dot com Convention and Symposium held at Hilton Hotel.

DREAM TRAVEL

Travel HERALDS a new adventure
Into the unknown that I've never been
Unravel I all excitement and pleasure
To go with the flow to places unseen.

Adventurous spirit is in my veins
Dare, I climb down  precipitous fold
Audicious decisions made in cursive lanes
Bare I the shards of life's agony  unappalled.

The climb to the top makes it all worthwhile
Though the process is steep and impossible to attain
Uh, the maze of triumph appears in style
Lo the refreshing view recompenses all pain.

Travel hinges in the wings of success
Into the unknown I seek in a dream
Propelled by desire, heralded my silent wish
To see the land of splendour that I've dreamed.

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright©December 1, 2021
All rights reserved
SH-Australia
ILA Magazine
#soloadventure
#initialendpoem
#wowherald