BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

25 June 2023

What Is There in Age

By Maria Theresa Causapin


Many of my well wishers often ask me- how old are you?
I tell them how can I answer 
This insane question?!😁
When I play with a little child 
I am one year old.
When I watch cartoons
I'm three.
When I dance to the tune of music, I am sweet sixteen.
I'm sure I’ve crossed six decades of my life span.
Or run after my dog and his ball,
I become their age.

What is there in age?
Isn't it a number only?
Like the light of the sun 
And the flowing river waters
I am ageless.
I keep changing with time and the experience.

Days are marching towards night
No doubt,
Whenever it extends its hand
I shall hold it.

Till then It’s not my age that matters.
How fully have I lived thus far,
That is the consideration.

🌷©Maria Theresa Causapin
26 June 2023