BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

21 June 2023

BE LIKE AN OAK TREE

By Leah C Dancel

 Photos of credit to:
Fairfield City Council


BE LIKE AN OAK TREE 

As strong as the sturdy oak tree,
I stood against all elements of weather 
Defying some of Mother Nature's cruelty
And gruesome forces of humans' vanity.

Her acts were too daunting
to my feebled defence;
She crinkled me in bewilderment;
Trying to disavow me with sadness.
I just stood back unflinched.

Though the sun could be harsh sometimes;
It gives me strength to get on with life 
It helps me to develop courage 
Then I grow wiser and stronger.

Be like an oak tree when strong winds come
And be still in the midst of storms that threaten.
Your peace will hold you  in your safe haven
For someone above covers you under His wings.

©Leah C Dancel
Copyright © 21 June 2023
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA 

#nature
#oaktree
#weather
#peace