BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

4 June 2023

THE MOON

By Leah C Dancel

Photo credit to Worrier and a Warrior
Stefanie Dancel
Jerusalem, Israel 


THE MOON

How fluent is the moonbeam
Speaking to me in my dream
Distance doesn't bother him
He cautions the air with grim.

That night as I was walking
I looked up the sky wond'ring
How could the moon understand 
To my soliloquy's stand. 

Pernicious habit aside 
When ruled by the moon in stride
Sleepless nights undress my mien 
Guarded and wary in vain.

But tonight the moon promised
There'd be many dreams to wish
Just hold me in your pillows
One day, I will come to you.

©Leah C Dancel
Copyright © 5 June 2023
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA