BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

1 June 2023

THE INVISIBLE LINES !

By Sai Prakash



 THE INVISIBLE LINES

I often wonder at your calm and composure
A radiant smile you carry on your lips 
No verse of your's matches your serious face
As if in penance
Looking deep into the Cosmos
Enquiring eyes 

A few messages exchanged
I could see an entirely different person
Glee filled soul
Yet times naughty and bold
I wish to ask you 
Who He who You
Though I know your answer 
I am what I am
A mystic I

Those invisible lines that encircle you 
Makes me a bit hesitant to share my feelings in toto
Any how you are a zig saw puzzle and a Sudoko
I wish to solve oneday
(C) Saiprakash

Photo : Google