BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

24 June 2023

GRANDMA's BUNDLE of JOY

By Leah C Dancel


 GRANDMA's BUNDLE of JOY

How lovely to see your tiny dainty frame 
It's heavenly divine that caught me fine
With crying eyes so close to mine
The sweetest sound a newborn baby on my mind.

You're a blessing to me from heaven's sent
A gift so precious I long to hold
My heart is filled with so much love
You're my angel that brings music to my life.

Your mesmerising smiles are views to delight
Your cries are like trumpet that sounds in the sky
For now, sweet darling enjoy plenty of snugs,
Tender kisses and hugs 
In Grandma's loving arms.

 Leah C. Dancel
Copyright@2019
All rights reserved
Australia
June 24, 2019