BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

23 April 2023

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME TRUE

By Leah C Dancel


For those who know me true.

Is my heart wicked or good?
Is it weak or strong?
Is it a coward or brave?
Is it knowing or naive?
Is it fake or plastic? 
Am I true or false? 
Does it speak one thing
And does a different thing?
Do you think you deserve me?
Or do I deserve you?
Flight or fight?
I choose Flight 
Above all HONESTY.
Let all the lies in the world FLY!

©Leah C Dancel
Copyright © 24 April 2023

Note: I AM not seeking validation. I simply CANNOT TAKE SHITS from crappy people!