BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

13 April 2023

BILLY BOY

By Estelle Cortes


I wonder how I got so old,
Where my passion went,
And how my heart grew cold.

I wonder why my passion's gone,
No longer looking backward,
Nor beyond.

I wonder why I'm bleeding inside,
My gut in pain, and tear streaked face 
Raised up to the Heavens.

I wonder why my ink's red,
I looked at my bloodied hands,
Realized I'd been bleeding, 
Since the time you've been gone.

~Estelle~
02062023
©️Estelle Cortes Pimentel
All Rights Reserved

I still miss you so much Billy Boy, my very good boy. I still cry when I think of you.💔