BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

22 April 2022

REMINDED

By Mel

Reminded
By Melany Amante Mabao Maguindanao

The refreshing cold breath of the ocean,
The calming breeze from the gentle sea...
The glistening reflections of the setting sun...
Releases my troubled spirit free.

The rhythmic sound of the waves that rushes to the shore...
Reminds me with  memories of the distant past.
Innocence of my younger days that's pure...
Those longings at that time, I thought would last.

Now, standing by the edge of a lonely beach...
Lay memories that time can't erase...
The miles that stretched behind me and my dreams...
I reconnected them with silent screams.