BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

8 April 2022

BOOKS

By Leah C Dancel



BOOKS
πŸ“–πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“šπŸ“–

Books, books, books
Everywhere I go, I look
Brochures, magazines, newspapers
But books are all that matters
To me and my kids, and grandkids
Reading is beyond habits we breed.
I see smiling faces of my dear ones
Each time I spy them making plans
In going to the library with Mum and Dad
I come along too, being with them makes me feel glad.
The little ones welcome the thought
Of borrowing books to peruse 
At home where silence is free
And reading is fun with old zany Granny!

© Leah C Dancel
Copyright © April 9, 2022
All rights reserved
#ILAMagazine
#AnythingFriday
#booksandlibrary


Comment:

Annette Nasser:
Leah Dancel, delightful ink on reading books!