BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

14 April 2022

Garden of Love

By



"Garden of Love" 

The biggest seed that i planted in my garden is my heart.
The greatest fruit is love when i depart.
With all the gifts this garden bears.
Will be treasures for all my dears. 

In the coming twilight of my years,
may hardships reward my tears.
May all sleepless nights because of fear,
God grant me serenity and be over. 

I hope in the remaining years of my life,
the sun will shine for me warm and bright.
The seedlings i sow grow in my sight,
because of its merciful light. 

When exhaustion fell on me soon,
i wish i will be over the moon.
In this garden of love my spirit will stay...
my love and tender care will linger till the end of day. 

In this garden my soul will wait for the little ones.
Oh how i wish in here they will have some fun.
Though i am not in my phsical being.
Whispers, hugs and kisses in this garden i will bring. 

May this poem of love reach the hearts of my friends.
When i am passed and life is the end.
Make your own garden of love too.
For the eternal happiness of your souls through and through. 

Napoleon Torres lll
04142022
@ All rights reserved.
Post: own wall
Picture: Google
Written: 07212021