BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

17 April 2022

MOONLIGHT


MOONLIGHT

For a year,
two or three,
lockdowns forbade
me to see you.
You were invisible
in my sight
for that long.
I've abstained 
myself longing
to even dream of you.
But tonight you appear
at last! Shining
in your brightness:
No rain impedes
Nor storm threatens
No weather snarls
at your peaceful peak
of this night;
To contradict the beauty
of your divine light.
There you are up high
enticing me 
to dream again.
Under your flourescent
influence, I submerge
into a dreamy trance.
There in your realm
is pure bliss of
unparalleled
 peace.

© Leah C Dancel
Copyright © April 17, 2022
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA
#moonlight