BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

6 April 2022

PEACE and CONTENTMENT

Prompt No. 4
April Poetry Month

Photo: Rado Gatchalian modelling my photography stunt, Sydney Royal Botanical Garden 2022

PEACE and CONTENTMENT
(THE BLISS of SOLITUDE)

Solitude has been always my friend.
I find peace and contentment in being alone.
Alone in my own world where I feel free of being myself.
Free to do my things without outside pressures.
Free to enjoy aloneness each time I am with nature.
Nature is soothing to which I am comfortable with;
The harmony I feel while fellowshipping with realities of life.
The countryside trips, treks, and fun adventures with anything that I fancy about offers that opportunity.
The memories I hold dear in my heart
are those that happened at random
with spontaneity, unplugged from the mundane and vagaries of the world;
Only solitude can satisfy my soul.
I am blessed with many chances
to feel blissful with solitude
in living alone.

© Leah C Dancel
Copyright © April 7, 2022
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA
#ILAMagazine
#AprilPrompt4
#TheBlissofSolitude