BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

30 January 2022

MOON by Rumi

January 30, 2018


“I am your moon and your moonlight too
I am your flower garden and your water too
I have come all this way, eager for you
Without shoes or shawl
I want you to laugh
To kill all your worries
To love you
To nourish you.”

~Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi


“At night, I open the window
and ask the moon to come
and press its face against mine.
Breathe into me.
Close the language-door
and open the love-window.
The moon won't use the door,
only the window.” 

~Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi ~
A Year with Rumi: Daily Readings

First Avenue, Seven Hills
Taken inside an empty lot
27 May 2021

At the twilight, a moon appeared in the sky;
Then it landed on earth to look at me.
Like a hawk stealing a bird at the time of prey;
That moon stole me and rushed back into the sky.
I looked at myself, I did not see me anymore;
For in that moon, my body turned as fine as soul.
The nine spheres disappeared in that moon;
The ship of my existence drowned in that sea."
~Rumi, Divan, 649:1-3,5


“Moonlight floods the whole sky from horizon to horizon;
How much it can fill your room depends on its windows.” 

~Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi ~
The Essential Rumi

Photo shoot at my backyard
January 30, 2018