BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

27 January 2022

FLOWING IN A STREAM

By Jeffrey Dacanay Cejero



Flowing in a Stream
(Cejero's Reverse Quintet)

I am like water flowing in a stream
To fulfill my dream, I won't stop to flow
For dreams have the glow to brighten my days
I'll do all the ways to break every rock
To be free from lock, I will never stop

Until my last drop brings me to unlock
Every door, I'll knock in search for my sea
Where my destiny that ne'er been shallow
I'll turn every snow a triumphant beam
Flowing in a stream, I am like water.

January 27, 2022