BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

11 January 2022

DOLPINS BY THE SEA

DOLPINS BY THE SEA

A kith of dolphins came to frolic
Romping boisterously by the sea
Casting a spell on my empty heart
For all the cares in this world, 
Their joy was none other
All they could muster.

There I was on my own lax self
Watching them so carefree and happy
While sitting on my beachside chair
Smiles on my face refused to leave
For a perfect treat that afternoon show
They prepared for me.

How could they know of someone
Needing some comforting on that day?
How did they sense the loneliness within me?
Yet, there they were in their jolly pack  
Calling me to come out from my shelf
As if wanting me to swim along with them.

I left the beach with tearful eyes
Between the sea, the sky and me
The moment was savoured with emptiness
Mother Nature comprehended my soul
The reason she sent you my prancing kith
To cheer me on that time I needed it most.

©Leah C. Dancel
Copyright©January 12, 2022
All rights reserved
ILA Magazine
#freeverse
#WOW_kith