BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

30 August 2023

THE LAST GRAIN

By Jeffrey Cejero 


The Last Grain
jepoy

The sand continues to drop,
Just like the rain that refused to stop.
I've witnessed the passing of seasons
Yet you never come for unknown reason.

My journey might end in any moment
Not to meet you is my greatest torment
I'm like an arrow at the end of its flight
No more momentum to reach my dream height

With my last remaining grains
I no longer accept negativity and pain
I only want to feel the beauty and wonder
And that is you, in the other side yonder

How I wish to feel your warm embrace
And hold your hands tightly, despite the time race
No regret even if it's my last grain
If only I could have you before my end!

pinterest