BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

27 August 2023

I DREAM A DREAM

@ Crispulo Tapa


I Dream A Dream

I dream of a world where 
no one goes to bed hungry
Every child born is safe in 
the arms of his family
I dream of a world where
leaders negotiate and agree
On matters that matter 
for the sake of humanity.

I dream of a place where 
communities share
The bounties of the fields
and the glades, fair
I dream of housing dens
with rooftops of clean air
With playgrounds for
children away from danger.

I dream of leaders of nations
who lay down the laws
To govern their constituents
in equanimity and equality
I dream of a time when 
hegemony is a heinous crime
When all nations have set 
their meets and bounds.

I dream of a world where the 
seas and oceans  are kept free
Free, beyond anyone's 
control and dominion,
Declare it a common nautical 
highway for you and me
Protect sea resources from
overfishing thru illegal means.

I dream of nations coming to 
terms in friendly competition
In food production and 
health, and in medication
Where cultures are preserved
for everyone's edification
The pursuit of knowledge is
the core of men's erudition.

I dare to dream of a world 
amidst racial discrimination,
Threats of nuclear wars that 
will cause men's annihilation
I live in a dream-like world
where climate change rolls
This one last dream I dream,
I pray, will change the world.

Published with permission 
August 28, 2023
FB