BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

21 August 2023

A BEETHOVEN'S SYMPHONY

By Leah C Dancel

Though this was submitted as a Pantoum Prompt Challenge at ILA,  I would like to dedicate this poem to our three special ladies: Susan Dancel Isip , Marlene Harkness and Gnij Lecnad-saitam .

AND to ALL AUGUST CELEBRANTS.

I drew inspiration from the World Famous Solo Violinist,  Ray Chen . The Words of the Week perfectly fit his Musical Vibrato.


A BEETHOVEN'S SYMPHONY 
(PANTOUM) 
By Leah C Dancel 

As I strung mellifluous notes on my violin; 
One nebulous night without stars and moon;
A vicarious style like aesthetic Beethoven;
Some movements made the universe swoon. 

One nebulous night without stars and moon;
Darkness set my music into motion;
Some movements made the universe swoon: 
It stirred memories out of oblivion. 

Darkness set my music into motion;
A symphony so gentle, in harmony with my soul.
It stirred memories out of oblivion. 
Past recollection aroused in whole. 

A symphony so gentle, in harmony with my soul;
A vicarious style like aesthetic Beethoven;
Past recollection aroused in whole:
As I strung mellifluous notes on my violin.

©️ Leah C Dancel 
Copyright ©️ 21 August 2023
All rights reserved 
SH-AUSTRALIA 
#raychen
#wow: mellifluous,  nebulous,  vicarious