BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

12 December 2022

What I Am

Lifted from Estelle Cortes

I will be nothing except what I am.
I cannot give any more than I am prepared to.
I will not back down from truth because someone 
else refuses to see what the truth is.

I will not dance around what I am to make someone else happy.
It is my life and I will live it according to what makes me happy and content.
I will not pretend to be what I am not. I wear no masks. I do not conform.

I have earned that right and I claim it above all else.
If I am not your cup of tea, I will understand if you walk away from me.
I finally know what being true to yourself means and I live it to the best of my ability.

I am not weak. I am strong but that doesn't make me wrong.
I will celebrate your life and try to lift you up 
But it is up to you to fill your own cup.

Rev. Diannia Baty