BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

22 December 2022

SILENCE

By Caroline Dancel-Garcia

Silence
A moment of silence fills my heart with your love
Your presence in my heart is the embrace that I am longing

My prayer at night brings in the silent moment I am dreaming 
Being with you in silence fills my heart with your love

Will you stay a little longer? My heart’s request
“Always” a whisper so gentle from your heart

“I love you mom” I whisper back as I close my eyes for the night
The calming rhythm of my heart is a reminder of your  presence at all times
My lullaby from heaven is your humming voice 
A reminder that you are “always” near by

The stars shine bright from above
Keeping the night sky lit
For you are “always” close by
To fill the silence with your love

NB
From Caroline's foreword:
This happens when I wake from a dream 😴 words starts to flow and i just write as they come… 
I miss my mom’s embrace. Holidays are hard to celebrate without her laughter and cooking.