BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

3 December 2022

35 Years Anniversary in Australia


#Tanka



Confidence alert
No fray nerves ever concede
Fly along your dreams
In the blue clouds of yearning 
To a land unknown per quest.

© Leah C Dancel
Copyright © December 2, 202
All rights reserved 
#35YearsINAustralia



It's "Beyond Gratitude"
For reaching this far,
With God's providence
and watchful care.
My aging life
Has brought me blessings;
I'd never dreamt nor expected.
I can't forget from where I came from
Across the seas and hundred miles.
I'll always remember my humble beginnings
As I tried to live each day with gratefulness.
There were hundred times I almost gave up,
When trying moments were impossible to hurdle.
But God has given me strength to keep going;
I didn't know then that He made me realise
I have the courage to toughen it all.
Alone and forlorn, He holds the light
That glimmers in the sky
The hope of my aspiration is just within reach
He knows that in everything 
My heart has only one desire:
Peace!

© Leah C Dancel
Copyright ©️ December 2, 2022
All rights reserved
SH-AUSTRALIA
#35yearsinaustralia