BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

9 December 2022

That November Fragrance by Fewa Lake

By Hum Ale



That November Fragrance by Fewa Lake
(Repost)

It was a November frosty day
I felt warm in the chilly wind
As my mind was so brisk 
Frolicking soft I could gulp 
The savor of the good day
As I encountered with a lady
Feeling like a fine day
I grasped the moment
Of the whole day 
Walking in Fewa Lakeside
The sun bade caressing 
The Western Sky
A little tiredness in mind I felt 
She asked me to go for dinner
Then I took her to a bar
I whisked the evening into my mind
And, asked her if she would like to drink
She shook her head for Vodka and Cranberry
I was alright with a peg of Whisky
She talked and I felt like a tonic
With lip sprinkling fine in my mind

The light flickered on her face
And, sprayed the fragrance of her beauty
The soft chill breeze
In the verge of bidding farewell 
Swayed her hairs
A tick and tick sound in my heart
I smelt the marinated peanuts
To not quell the flakiest heart
She kept on with words
The words of fluttering voice
She asked for a dance
We danced in a lullaby song
In a string of warm love 
Flapping the wings
We swam the full moon
Into a deeper lake
Drowning for a long time
The wonderful moment of night
We played the world
With a fine colored meadow
Till the shroud in the eyes

(C) Hum Ale

Photo Credit to the genuine owner