BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

19 March 2022

PROMISE

By Leah C Dancel


PROMISE 

I took your heart with me, 
I keep it safe wher'er I'll be. 
It's my sunshine when shadows fall; 
It's my moonlight when darkness fall.

I took your love with me, 
I keep it warm in my mem'ry. 
It's my night-pillow to dream on 
It's my blanket to warm me on. 

On days when seasons are dreary, 
You're my strength when I feel weary. Your beams send me light from afar; You're far, yet so near, in my heart. 

It's you whom I hold dear in my heart I'm disheartened that we're apart. 
But in mind, you feel my presence 
I find comfort your promise brings. 

© Leah C. Dancel 
Copyright © March 20, 2022 
All rights reserved 
SH-AUSTRALIA