BEATING HEART

BEATING HEART
"Many a beating heart is silenced by the tyranny of indifference." ~Michael Faudet

THE PUREST PLACE

THE PUREST PLACE
"Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart… where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.” ~Everwood (Trust Your Journey)

The Bible says

"a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth."

7 March 2022

MY WIFE

By Hàn Quốc Vũ

Women are flowers in the fragrant meadow
On the mountain
full of honey
This propinquity for my wife
Being the majestic shoulders of men

Footprints you have stepped everywhere
Love carpet for your heels

My honey, your smile reveals the moon
I was drunk with a swaying willow figure
Your hands are like the ocean clapping
Lifting the boat, my heart is filled with waves
Your lips are waving ruby

The hill is dreaming on the chest to catch the Spring wind
The ripe peach cheeks have attracted love
My feet are close and comfortable

I am ready to be the universe for you shining
I’m ready to be a sea of ​​love for you dancing 
I’m ready to be a diamond necklace for me wearing around my neck
I’m ready to be love honey, drink forever listen to me!

© Hàn Quốc Vũ
Vietnam